Putnam Research R's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 36.23 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 399.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.270%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.82%
- Turnover 46%
Morningstar’s Analysis PRSRX
Will PRSRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.