T. Rowe Price Spectrum Conservative, Moderate, and Moderate Growth Allocation funds’ team and resources ply a robust and well-executed approach. There were no changes to the individual Pillar ratings, but competitive shifts in the respective Morningstar Categories result in a downgrade of the Morningstar Analyst Rating to Silver from Gold for all funds except for Moderate Allocation's investor shares and Moderate Growth Allocation’s institutional shares, which maintain their respective Silver and Gold ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.18 / 0.00
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.12%
- Turnover 84%
Morningstar’s Analysis PRSIX
Will PRSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.