Weakness in Principal International I R3's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.80 / 0.93 %
- Total Assets 322.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.260%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.19%
- Turnover 61%
Morningstar’s Analysis PRPPX
Will PRPPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.