Virtus KAR Small-Cap Value C's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.16 / 1.07 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis PQSCX
Will PQSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.