Virtus KAR Small-Cap Value A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.86 / 1.20 %
- Total Assets 935.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.43%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis PQSAX
Will PQSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.