Weakness in Virtus KAR Global Quality Dividend A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.66 / 0.76 %
- Total Assets 38.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.350%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.85%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis PPTAX
Will PPTAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.