Principal Spectrum Pref&Cptl Scs IncJ's recent fee cut isn't enough to counter the impact of its decreased People Pillar rating, resulting in a downgrade to this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Neutral from Bronze. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.91 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 6.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Preferred Stock
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.45%
- Effective Duration 3.74 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PPSJX
Will PPSJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.