Principal MidCap Growth III R4's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.47 / 1.60 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.230%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 44%
Morningstar’s Analysis PPQSX
Will PPQSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.