Principal SmallCap Growth I R3's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.69 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 2.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.410%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 51%
Morningstar’s Analysis PPNMX
Will PPNMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.