The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Virtus Tactical Allocation C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.64 / 0.42 %
- Total Assets 622.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.25%
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis POICX
Will POICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.