Weakness in Pacific Funds Port Optim Mod-Cnsrv C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.15 / 0.00
- Total Assets 240.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.970%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 19%
Morningstar’s Analysis POBCX
Will POBCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.