BNY Mellon NY AMT-Free Municipal Bond C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.65 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 237.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni New York Intermediate
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.77%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis PNYCX
Will PNYCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.