Putnam NY Tax Exempt Income C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.95 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 829.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.520%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni New York Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.88%
- Effective Duration 9.47 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PNNCX
Will PNNCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.