Weakness in Virtus NFJ Dividend Value A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.72 / 0.56 %
- Total Assets 735.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.60%
- Turnover 65%
Morningstar’s Analysis PNEAX
Will PNEAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.