Putnam Income’s complex, mortgage-focused portfolio is quite sensitive to securitized credit market swings and changes in mortgage prepayment speeds, and merits a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for most share classes, and Negative for its two most expensive classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.30 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.980%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.70%
- Effective Duration 5.84 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PNCMX
Will PNCMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.