Weakness in Virtus NFJ Large-Cap Value C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.85 / 1.63 %
- Total Assets 271.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.23%
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis PNBCX
Will PNBCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.