The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Putnam Sustainable Future Y to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.39 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 346.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis PMVYX
Will PMVYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.