Pimco Municipal Bond is managed by a highly experienced group of portfolio managers and analysts who apply a sector-agnostic, relative value driven approach across most sectors of the municipal market, including taxable munis. The fund’s track record is compelling; however, concerns about the continuing turnover on the muni team after Pimco acquired Gurtin Municipal Bond Management in 2019 underpin a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all its share classes save its C shares, which are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.36 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.260%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.26%
- Effective Duration 5.83 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PMLCX
Will PMLCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.