Pacific Funds Core Income is philosophically committed to the notion that credit offers the most attractive combination of risk and reward. Investors may find here ample doses of corporate credit risk, and, more recently, of structured credit risk, but will get a reduced stake in Treasuries and no meaningful exposure to government mortgage-backed securities. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for most shares, and a Negative for its most expensive.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.74 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 779.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.02%
- Effective Duration 5.99 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PLIAX
Will PLIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.