Plumb Balanced Investor's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 30.22 / 0.66 %
- Total Assets 61.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.190%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.18%
- Turnover 38%
Morningstar’s Analysis PLBBX
Will PLBBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.