Principal SmallCap Value II R3's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.88 / 1.36 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.30%
- Turnover 55%
Morningstar’s Analysis PJARX
Will PJARX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.