The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Low People Pillar rating limit Putnam International Capital Opp Y to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 37.69 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 297.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Blend
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.74%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis PIVYX
Will PIVYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.