The upcoming retirement of PIMCO Inflation Response Multi Asset Fund’s longtime lead manager leads to some uncertainty, but the strategy’s well-tested approach will remain consistent. A People Pillar downgrade to Average from Above Average results in a Morningstar Analyst Rating downgrade to Bronze from Silver for the strategy’s cheapest share class, while the two more-expensive move to Neutral from Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.73 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 2.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 13.53%
- Turnover 211%
Morningstar’s Analysis PIRMX
Will PIRMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.