The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Pioneer Core Equity A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.33 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.880%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.86%
- Turnover 64%
Morningstar’s Analysis PIOTX
Will PIOTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.