Weakness in Principal International I Inst's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.78 / 0.85 %
- Total Assets 322.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.790%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.76%
- Turnover 61%
Morningstar’s Analysis PINIX
Will PINIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.