Putnam Mortgage Securities continues to earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral across most share classes and Negative for its more expensive B and C shares as its aggressive exposure to mortgage credit risk and complex portfolio has its vulnerabilities.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.11 / 0.65 %
- Total Assets 475.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.670%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 11.94%
- Effective Duration 5.93 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PGVCX
Will PGVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.