George Putnam Balanced C's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.28 / 0.75 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.690%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.10%
- Turnover 66%
Morningstar’s Analysis PGPCX
Will PGPCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.