Virtus Newfleet High Yield C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.70 / 0.49 %
- Total Assets 47.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.81%
- Effective Duration 3.69 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PGHCX
Will PGHCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.