Putnam Global Income is run by an experienced group of portfolio managers with a wide range of sector expertise. However, it is losing a longtime manager in March 2022, and the team’s execution of its somewhat complex investment process has led to mediocre returns relative to its Bloomberg Global Aggregate Index benchmark over the past five years ending Jan. 31, 2022. Most of the share classes of the Putnam Global Income Trust mutual fund retain a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its most expensive B and C share classes have retained a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.08 / 0.00
- Total Assets 151.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.630%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.25%
- Effective Duration 6.02 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PGGYX
Will PGGYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.