The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Principal Diversified Income Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.05 / 0.00
- Total Assets 3.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.34%
- Effective Duration 3.18 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PGDIX
Will PGDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.