PACE Mort-Backed Secs Fxd Inc Invests A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.83 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 223.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.49%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis PFXAX
Will PFXAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.