Putnam Floating Rate Income benefited from positive changes in the team helming this bank loan strategy during 2022. A new dedicated team of loan managers and analysts was created, centered around three veterans who joined the firm in 2021, each with extensive experience in the sector. It’s too soon to gauge this team’s effectiveness, so the strategy maintains a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for the Y and R6 share classes and Negative for the other share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.94 / 0.15 %
- Total Assets 369.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.90%
- Effective Duration 0.10 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PFRYX
Will PFRYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.