PGIM Jennison Blend Z earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.75 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 920.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.640%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.64%
- Turnover 42%
Morningstar’s Analysis PEQZX
Will PEQZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.