A strong management team and sound investment process underpin PIMCO Extended Duration Instl's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.25 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 576.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.540%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Long Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.97%
- Effective Duration 25.03 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PEDIX
Will PEDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.