Pioneer Bond’s veteran team plies a measured, value-sensitive approach that should continue to serve investors well. Its cheapest share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while its pricier shares earn Bronze and Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.32 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 4.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.39%
- Effective Duration 6.44 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PCYBX
Will PCYBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.