Putnam CA Tax Exempt Income A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.35 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 821.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.64%
- Effective Duration 8.94 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PCTEX
Will PCTEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.