Nic Johnson’s upcoming retirement at the end of March 2022 places PIMCO CommoditiesPLUS in the hands of its longtime comanager, Greg Sharenow. Though Johnson’s presence will be missed, the team remains full of skilled and experienced commodity experts that instill confidence. The strategy retains its Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest share classes, while the more expensive are rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.55 / 1.94 %
- Total Assets 4.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.940%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Commodities Broad Basket
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 50.98%
- Turnover 556%
Morningstar’s Analysis PCPCX
Will PCPCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.