PGIM Income Builder delivers on its income promise, but the asset-class mix generating that income tends to correlate during volatile markets, which can lead to significant drawdowns. The strategy continues to earn a Morningstar Analyst rating of Neutral for all but its most expensive share class, which earns a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.05 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 259.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 3.89%
- Turnover 59%
Morningstar’s Analysis PCLRX
Will PCLRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.