The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Putnam Global Health Care C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 32.41 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Health
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 71%
Morningstar’s Analysis PCHSX
Will PCHSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.