The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Pioneer Mid Cap Value A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.09 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 773.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.39%
- Turnover 67%
Morningstar’s Analysis PCGRX
Will PCGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.