Weakness in Principal SAM Conservative Growth R3's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.32 / 0.07 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.77%
- Turnover 52%
Morningstar’s Analysis PCGPX
Will PCGPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.