The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Principal SAM Conservative Bal J to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.06 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.35%
- Turnover 55%
Morningstar’s Analysis PCBJX
Will PCBJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.