Weakness in Principal Core Plus Bond R3's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.21 / 0.65 %
- Total Assets 622.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.09%
- Effective Duration 6.39 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PBMMX
Will PBMMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.