The T. Rowe Price Retirement Balanced Fund has a trio of seasoned and skilled managers, who construct this portfolio with a solid lineup of T. Rowe Price funds. Combined with T. Rowe’s sizable and well-run multi-asset division, this strategy continues to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheaper share classes and Bronze for more expensive share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.44 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.88%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis PARIX
Will PARIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.