Vast resources and experienced investment teams give T. Row Price New Income a foundation for success, but its manager has yet to leverage those strengths into consistent results. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all but its most expensive share class, which is Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.27 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 15.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.71%
- Effective Duration 6.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PANIX
Will PANIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.