Putnam Strategic Intermediate Muncpl C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.00 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 675.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.590%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.14%
- Effective Duration 5.43 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PAMTX
Will PAMTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.