T. Rowe Price High Yield’s veteran lead manager leverages its deep global credit research team to consistently execute its multilayered approach. The fund’s Institutional shares earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while it costlier shares are Bronze and Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.76 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 7.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 5.82%
- Effective Duration 4.26 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PAHIX
Will PAHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.