The seasoned team managing the Putnam Dynamic Asset Allocation series follows an organized process that has produced encouraging results, but the difficulty of its mission, the size of its supporting staff, and commonplace quantitative models lead to an overall Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.91 / 0.82 %
- Total Assets 2.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.780%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.88%
- Turnover 171%
Morningstar’s Analysis PAGYX
Will PAGYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.