Old Westbury Small & Mid Cap Strategies earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.41 / 0.98 %
- Total Assets 8.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Small/Mid Stock
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.52%
- Turnover 81%
Morningstar’s Analysis OWSMX
Will OWSMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.