Old Westbury Fixed Income earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar Parent and People Pillar ratings. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.16 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.02%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis OWFIX
Will OWFIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.